It’s been six month already.
General Conference is approaching, I was thinking today at the Dentist office was I ready?
Am I looking for an answer to a question?
Am I in a place to receive an answer?
Would I be listening?
What do I need to hear?
Maybe I should start preparing myself a few day ahead?
I know in past General Conference’s an answer has come to me in a form of, comfort, reassuring, calm feeling.
I am looking forward to the counsel and love that comes from listening to a prophets voice.
Last year I made 2 buckets with words on them that I fill with candy, and I have added another 3 this year.
Hopefully its just what my family needs to keep listening.
President Deiter F. Uchtdorf teaches this principle in the Sept 2011 Ensign.He says “Members of the church are entitled to personal revelation as they listen to and study the inspired words spoken at general conference”
No comments:
Post a Comment