Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter Weekend

Easter weekend was our spring break too. We did so much stuff I hope I don’t forget something. It was a wonderful time.

1st up I drove Scott, Tristin and Gavin to Logandale on Wed night so they could finish up Tristin’s truck. We dropped the girls off at Britney’s. We had to stop in St. George for Scott to do a little work and the boys played Frisbee and tried to catch bullfrogs while we waited. Since it was around midnight.

2nd We woke up I headed back to Beaver but while in St.George stopped and had lunch with Auntie Margo, and her daughter Jennifer and her 3 daughters, along with Alisha and Natayla. It was so good seeing them and where Margo lives now. We did alittle shopping too. While Brit had my girls today she took them to the Easter Egg hunt, and played with there cousins.

3rd Payton and I went to Cedar City with Grandma today to do some shopping and have lunch with Weston and Bree. It was yummy and fun. When we got home I took to girls out to the Cabin with Britney and her kids. We had to walk some of the way. We cooked Hobo dinners and roasted Peeps with our S’mores. It was relaxing and a great adventure. I got an email from Scott with the pictures of the progress of the truck. Colt was there as well. He said he couldn’t have done it with out him.

4th We went out to Shag with the Bradshaw’s today for a picnic for lunch and 4 wheeler rides and another Easter Egg Hunt. We played some games and enjoyed each others company. We were missing Pam, Bret, some of Darren’s and April’s families. Payton loved going on rides and finally fell asleep on one. When we got back to Grandma’s we planted jelly Beans to see if they grew something?

5th Finally it was Sunday, the girls found there baskets, lollipops grew from jelly beans, and we went to church. It was a great meeting and I felt the spirit of Christ there. While they were talking of the resurrection and the atonement. Then we went back to grandma’s to pack up and April and Max stopped by on there way back home. We had lunch. Then the girls and I headed to the Cox’s for dinner and yet another Egg hunt. Our weekend was coming to an end. I drove home that night with 2 tired sleepy girls. The boys were behind me quite a ways bring Tristin’s truck home. Finally at around 2:00 am in the morning we were all together again, it felt how it should be like HOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment