Saturday, October 2, 2010

Sister's weekend:)

A quote that comes to mind when I think of us is "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind". Dr Seuss

April, Me, Denise, Pam, Mom...


1:00 am in the morning! REALLY not kidding it was.


About 2:00 am...


Well, this movie was really long, and probably won't be
watching it again.


Delicious!!!


I adore our aprons so much and they were really EASY!!


 This really happened the 2nd weekend in Aug. Better late than never. This year they come up to my house. Scott took the kids to Beaver that was really nice of him. Thanks to his family for watching the kids while he worked. So this is what we did and it was alot of fun, making cards, sewing aprons, dying our hair, eating wonderful food, talking, getting no sleep, attending the Temple, going shopping, watching a movie, are you getting tired yet? cuz after 2 1/2 days of this we all were.  I loved our time together and can't wait to do it again. I have always learned so much from my sisters and mom starting when I was little and love that I still am. They are great examples of service, friendship, being yourself, caring, creativity, giving, hard work, motherly instincts, success, nurturing, and the list goes on. I feel very fortunate and BLESSED to have them in my life. I love you all!

The errand of Angels is given to WOMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment