![]() |
| This Picture is not good I took it with my phone. |
This gave me time to study my lesson for church tomorrow. It is on Gratitude and Appreciation so I made little Gratitude Journals on the front is says "An Attitude of Gratitude" and inside I put this little quote from Pres. Gordan B. Hinckley " Gratitude creates the most wonderful feeling. It can resolve disputes. It can strengthen friendships, and it makes us better men and women. Your very attitude toward life can be evidence of whether or not you are truly grateful for life, for the blessings you have, for the comforts and privileges and opportunities you enjoy, for the talents you have been given, for everything, be GRATEFUL. Count your blessings and gifts and privileges and see just how long that list is. I imagine that each of you will have difficulties ahead of you. None of us can avoid them. But do not despair. DO NOT give UP. Look for the sunlight in the clouds. And be grateful. for what you have."
I loved this so much and it put alot of things in perspective today. I knew these YW lessons were really for ME not the girls.
Don't get me wrong I was interrupted about 27 different times to read Payton The Big Brown Bear Book and to sing The Wheels on the Bus. But needless to say I got done what I needed too. This evening I took them to Incredible Pizza Company for dinner and Playtime. They had a good time. I hope Scott and the Boys are having a good time has well.






No comments:
Post a Comment