Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Like Father Like Son


Scott was so excited that Tristin got to go Bow hunting with him this year. I swear since he was little he couldn't wait for him to be old enough, well the time is here. As for me I could wait awhile longer. I am not ready for him to be this old. He is definitely his fathers son. They are so much alike it is scary. Tristin got his Bow for Christmas last year. He has just been waiting all year for August to get here. Both of them have been talking about hunting this year for weeks. He has been practicing and practicing. When the big day finally came, Tristin couldn't even go to sleep he said his stomach hurt and he was so excited. Scott was mostly worried about the long hike. So here are a few pictures of them. All thought they didn't see any big bucks. The time they spent together will always be remembered, I'm sure this year and many more.


No comments:

Post a Comment