This month is my half of a Year b-day six more months until I’m 38. What? How can this be? So just for FUN I'm going list 37 and 1/2 (7 things in 5 groups and a couple extra) of WHO I AM TODAY!
Songs I’m crazy about
1. Wanted - Hunter Hayes
2. Bella’s Finals – Perfect Pitch
3. If this was a movie – Taylor Swift
4. Feel this moment – Pitbull and Christina Aguliera
5. Girl on Fire – Alicia Keys
6. Want you back – Cher Lloyd
7. If heaven wasn’t so far away – Justin Moore
Yummy food
1. over easy eggs with toast
2. Italian Cream Sodas
3. Mexican Crunchy Roll @ Blue Fish sushi place
4. Hot Chocolate w/ Cream and Coconut Syrup
5. Mizithra Cheese Spaghetti @ The Spaghetti Factory
6. Homemade Pizza
7. Lemon Cupcakes
TV Shows
1. Downton Abby
2. 24 all seasons
3. American Idol
4. Criminal Minds
5. Jazz Games
6. CSI
7. Nashville
I’m happiest when
1. I’m cleaning and organizing my house
2. I’m taking a hot shower
3. I’m home with my family
4. When you first lay down for bed (Sigh)
5. Preparing a blog post I know this is weird but it keeps me in a Creative Mindset.
6. When I hear laughter or playing together around me
7. I get to go on a date with Scott
Life Moments that have had the Biggest Impact for GOOD in my Life
1. Marrying Scott- He is the best part of me. I’m a better person with him by my side. I would like to think I’m as equally as good for him as he is for me.
2. Becoming a Mom- I was truly sent good kids they have made my job (parenting pretty easy thus far) I am happy I get to experience everyday joy while serving them.
3.Going to Nepal- I’m a more grateful, thoughtful, try to take nothing for granted person. I’m truly blessed that I had the change to go there I hope I will never forget it.
4.Having Sick Kids- as hard as it was, I’m more humble, prayerful, spiritual person for going through it. I count it as one of my greatest times a growth and Biggest Blessings.
5. APS- owning a Medical Billing Company for 17 years with my Best Friend is truly a change of a lifetime. I have accomplished goals and overcome challenges that I didn’t think were possible.
6. My Faith- Being a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. This has so much to do with creating Who I Am Today and everything to do with what is Good in my Life.
7. Every day Moments- Sunshine, Warmth, Peace, Smiles, When things fall into place, when I follow promptings, when I am truly listening for an answer. Doing Good things Deliberately, because I want too, not because I have too.
And my other random notes about me are MY secret Crush’s:
Instagram, washi tape, and I’m obsessed with ZUMBA!
No comments:
Post a Comment