Tuesday, February 19, 2013

16 and wonderful..

My oldest turn 16 this past week.

I could’ve swear that when I first became a mother

I thought my kids were going to stay small forever.

But right before my eyes they are growing UP.

It has been complete JOY and

full of wonderful Memories. I wanted to make turning

16

for Tristin another great moment for him

to feel how much we love him.

I decided to invite family and his friends over to

CELEBRATE

with US.

I planned an Ice Cream Bar with a lot

of toppings, cones and cups.

I made a #16 photo wall.

I had the video of his life so far playing, I posted it a few day ago.

I used the same Photo Booth has Payton’s B-day.

It was a success.

tristin 16 bday 007tristin 16 bday 001tristin 16 bday 005tristin 16 bday 015tristin 16 bday 008tristin 16 bday 009tristin 16 bday 010tristin 16 bday 011tristin 16 bday 012tristin 16 bday 014

No comments:

Post a Comment