Saturday, October 6, 2012

General Conference Oct 2012

Twice a year we as members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints look forward to watching General Conference and hearing words and inspirations from the Apostles and leaders of our church.

I spent some of my day today getting some things ready for tomorrow’s sessions. Along with Cleaning out the Garage, Going on a ride with Scott to Midway for some yummy Pizza, etc. Moving along I did this mostly for my kids, to do while they watch. I printed some papers for Payton to color the Ties, (of the speakers), and a Fantasy Church Conference Bracket for the boys to fill out. Also for the boys booklets for them to right down some highlights of each talk. I found most of this printable stuff off of sugardoodle.com

For everyone 2 buckets filled with candy, with FAMILY and PRAYER on them and whenever those words are spoken you get to eat a piece. I only did 2 this time because that is all I had lying around the house.  By next April I will hopefully have a couple more to add to the Candy WORD Bucket Tradition.

crafts oct 2012 010crafts oct 2012 014

Love, Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment