Seriously, I love how this turned out. So here is the story, Gavin got a new desk for his Birthday in Sept. We took this old entertainment center out of his room. Which then was stored in our garage for about 6 weeks. I told Scott I have plans for that. He would pretend not to hear me, and then finally he said to me. Now what are you going to do with that Cabinet??? Hooray now was my chance to tell him How are grandkids would even use it, Payton would love it. so on and so on! Can you barley stand it. All we would need is White Primer Paint, Remove the Backing and put Bead Board, Remove the Shelf inside, Remove the 2 doors on the outside, Install a Rod, get 4 new knobs, find a mirror, put up vinyl, paint the sides with a cute design. Easy Right? I always think everything is easy. When really it isn’t. He put a lot of time into this project. Thank you Scott! I’m so sad to say but I don’t have a before picture. I know I took one but my camera would not load it to my computer. So use your imaginations in the beginning this was all a light brown color.
I really like who it turned out and Payton and her friends love it too.
Thanks Scott for doing it for me I mean (them)!
No comments:
Post a Comment