Sunday, June 10, 2012

Photo a day June: 1-10

10 days have already gone by. I can barely believe it. I am attempting to do a photo a day challenge in June?  You can find it at PHOTOADAYJUNE@FATMUMSLIM.

June 2012 kelby wedding 004

Day 1: Morning

The first thing Payton did this morning was go feed your baby.

June 2012 kelby wedding 005

Day 2: Empty

  I seriously just bought this huge bucket of cheese balls two days ago. Yup there are almost empty.

June 2012 kelby wedding 001

Day 3: on my plate 

Cake Batter Truffles they are so yummy I made them twice this week, (and we did share with our neighbors)

June 2012 kelby wedding 007

Day 4: close-up

Tristin talking on the phone and playing X-Box at the same time.

Day:5 sign

Day 5: sign

This hangs in my Kitchen and something I truly believe.

vicki phone ending june 2012 2166

Day 6: hat

No hat today, but did get a pic of Tristin with is helmet.

June 2012 kelby wedding 108

Day 7: drink

This is my Drink of choice. Maybe one day it won’t be but for know it is.

June 2012 kelby wedding 048

Day 8: six o’clock pm

We were all getting ready to start the Wedding Reception of Kelby and Zac.

Elsa's Bday june 2012

Day 9: your view today

Celebrating Elsa’s 1st Birthday with Family is always a great day.

June 2012 kelby wedding 040

Day 10: Best Bit of your Weekend

Going to the Temple with all of my Family. My Parents and my Brothers and Sisters and there Spouse’s. It was a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment