Well, it’s May and I still haven’t got around to blogging about Easter or The Clark County Fair. I will write about Easter first. We spent Easter weekend in Beaver this year. We had a Baptism with the Lopshire family. After that we headed out west of Manderfield with the Bradshaw’s. We had a picnic and an Easter Egg Hunt. (Thanks, Grandma Glenna), we also went on a hike to see Indian writing. We visited and rode the 4-wheelers around. We had a great time and it was nice weather. The following day the Easter Bunny found his way to the kids. We had a great Lunch and Egg Hunt with the Cox’s. (Thanks, Grandma Ally). Payton would only choose the Pink eggs. I’m not sure what that is about. We had a beautiful weekend with family, and I was reminded how Blessed our lives really are. I can’t help but think that Heaven is Here, on Earth right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment