Tuesday, May 8, 2012

DIY painting..

Hooray… I love new paint, I love the feel of a newly transformed room, I love the clean feeling. I love decorating, planning it out. I love how it emulates your personality. So Mr. C aka (My Mr. Right) he came to the rescue again. It’s been 4 years since we moved in to our home. He has painted the boys room, Whitney’s room, Payton’s room, the Theater room, the Kitchen, and all main living area, foyer, hall ways, etc. We still have a few more to go but, this time it was OUR MASTER BEDROOM… We have all Black Furniture and a couple years ago, my MOM agreed to make my QUILT so we chose Black, Red and White. She got the quilt done just a couple of months ago.. You what til you see it. It is AMAZING! Thank you MOM! I love it so much.

The Quilt!!

april, may 2012 master bed room grad gifts dance 064april, may 2012 master bed room grad gifts dance 065april, may 2012 master bed room grad gifts dance 066april, may 2012 master bed room grad gifts dance 067april, may 2012 master bed room grad gifts dance 073

Before Pic. Cream walls, White ceiling..

april, may 2012 master bed room grad gifts dance 055april, may 2012 master bed room grad gifts dance 057april, may 2012 master bed room grad gifts dance 058april, may 2012 master bed room grad gifts dance 059

OK.. Here it is! 

april, may 2012 master bed room grad gifts dance 079april, may 2012 master bed room grad gifts dance 075april, may 2012 master bed room grad gifts dance 074april, may 2012 master bed room grad gifts dance 078

WOW.. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment