We have had a busy couple of weeks. Whitney had a Piano Recital she played two songs. She did a very good job and we are very proud of her. I hope she will continue to work and practice. She does get the summer off. Also, she had her Dance review. They performed two numbers, both to Miley Cyrus songs. She is a very good dancer and loves to make up her own steps. But probably loved putting on the make-up and costume the most!!

It also was the Dedications to the new Elementary School Silver Crest. Gavin got picked by this teacher to be an
Usher He was excited. We also found out that next year we will be having a Traditional School schedule instead of Year round. This means they will get the Summer
off and will not be going back until Aug. 23rd! Both boys went to
Lake Powell with Scott. Gavin was totally excited when Scott asked him if he wanted to go. Cuz usually the rule is you need to be 12. I was worried about the weather but they said it turned out GREAT. They caught alot of
BIG fish. They all three said they had a very wonderful time
together. I was glad for the fish fry we had when they got
home.

Well, Tristin did a great job speaking on Mother's day in church. I was very pleased with his talk and he did a very good job. I hope I never forget how appreciative he is for me. He is a very good boy and helps me so much. I am thankful for the example he is to his younger brother and sisters. I did have a Wonderful Mother's Day, I am so grateful to be there Mommy. They teach me so much, at times it is so demanding and crazy but really I wouldn't change it for anything.

Payton is so busy, she is trying to talk like crazy! I am pleased to say she is in her own room now... Yeah it about time! Agian Scott to the rescue he finished her room and it looks awesome. She is also eating by herself and climbing everywhere, loves outside and going for walks in the stroller. Loves to mimic her siblings and when they laugh at her she does it over and over agian!
No comments:
Post a Comment