Thursday, April 22, 2010

Making Memories one Moment at a Time

My time is just flying by... This month we starting out with a great weekend in Beaver and Oak City for EASTER and also getting inspiration and insight listening to General Conference. It was awesome to see our family and spend time with them. The kids had a great time playing with there cousins. The day at Oak City was cold and windy but that doesn't affect the BRADSHAW'S. Playing in the sand, riding 4 wheelers, finding eggs, it was a good day.

Gavin spend a week with Spencer in California and Las Vegas while he was off track. His favorite thing was the Beach, and Las Vegas also riding the Desporato Roller Coaster in Primm NV. I am glad he was able to go with them, but was even happier when he got home. Boy was he missed!! Plus it just happens to be the beginning of the NBA finals and he is the # FAN, he doesn't want to miss a thing when it comes to Basketball!!


Since the weather has been good and the kids have been off track we have enjoyed going swimming and Mcdonalds with April and her kids. Payton and Mya loved it. We went to the Park with Marisa and her kids, there are getting so big and enjoy playing with each other. We are so glad we still keep in touch with them. I took Whitney to Wheeler farm to see the animals and to take a walk. I loved spending that time together and the kids said they love familty time the BEST.  Scott has been busy painting and doing Whitney's new room, which she thinks is Paytons. It is a suprise. I am so excited and pleased with it and so grateful to Scott for doing it. What a great DAD he is! Also very talented, way to go honey she is going to so so HAPPY. Our anniversay today it has been 16 years. Which seems really hard to believe. I am so blessed to have him has my husband and Love him very much.


2 comments:

  1. Vic, love love the picture of Gav jumping in the air.. And I cant beleive how pretty Whits room is..Scott sure does a good job doing your designs!! love all you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute room, I don't know where you come up with all your cute ideas. I bet she will be so excited to be in it.

    ReplyDelete