Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year 2015!!!

Bringing in the new year!

For the 1st time at home, it was kinda weird I must say..

I didn’t have any decorations so I quickly made some with things I had around.

1. A plain bottle spray painted with liquid adhesive and added gold glitter and then applied a clear coat.

2. I had these mirror ball ornaments that I just added them to a glass jar. Then Printed this New Years little sign.

20141230_103646

3. Printed this Celebrate the New Year banner and added to jute and cloths pins. Then added this garland with tissue paper.

20141230_103348

3. Printed and cut out more Photo booth props, and cider wraps, added some balloons!!

20141231_18324920141231_18324120141231_18373320141231_183721

5. We played hand and foot, spoons, took pictures, ate a lot of food.. Whitney had Ava, and Kiera over. We also had Dailey, Kailey and Hannah here from Beaver. Scott and I, Tristin, Gavin and Payton.

20150101_00033520141231_17402420141231_19175620141231_19201720141231_19222620141231_19361520141231_19415620141231_22484820141231_22530120141231_22502320141231_22531820141231_22542820141231_23583520150101_00001820150101_00015520150101_000328

Well, that’s how we bring the party! Payton kept asking if it was midnight yet? Poor girl fell asleep about 20 minutes before midnight.

Everyone had a good time and the kids stayed up later and watched movies.

We hope the new year brings everyone Health, Happiness and a Deeper love of our Savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment