We finally got our photos back!
I scheduled our family mini session about 4 months ago. www.morgansladephotography.com
She did amazing! We are so happy the way they turned out and feel she captured some priceless moments.
The pictures truly bring out our personality and love for one another.
I had a hard time picking out just 25, and Morgan was nice enough to give me 4 additional.
Take a look at
Our Heaven on Earth
These Photo are of a family that works together, plays together, prays together, we strength each other, we enjoy each other, and likes making each other feeling loved.
We are far from perfect but try to always look for the best in each situation and never give up each other.
WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER, BUT TOGETHER WE HAVE IT ALL
Scott and I have been married 20 years
Tristin - Senior
Gavin - Freshman
Whitney - 7th grade
Payton - Kindergarten
No comments:
Post a Comment