These are just a few of the great and beautiful places we were able to enjoy this summer with our wonderful family and friends!!
This summer we spent several weeks going down camping! So we could see Tristin. He got a job in Cedar City for the summer. We (well I) miss him everyday, I know this summer has been good for both of us. Oh trust me I still text or talk to him every day. He is a very good kid and makes me so proud. He has the kindest heart and willing to do anything for anyone. He is learning about what to do with his time, money, working hard, and has a new appreciation of things. He also now as a better understanding of what he doesn’t want to have as his career. So for the most part I think it was a success all around. He comes home in one week and it can’t come fast enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment