Friday, April 25, 2014

Craft Room Makeover!!! Hooray!

 

20140403_15004520140408_192206

The pictures speak for themself…

But first I need to tell Mr.C THANK YOU!

I LOVE IT

It’s one of my favorite colors too.

I actually can’t believe all of this stuff fits in one room.

I love my www.theoriginalScrapbox.com

I got it about 9 years ago and it is wonderful. It holds so much stuff.

I also love my big black desk is expedit from IKEA. (and so is the polka dot rug, and punch holders)

It is great to have all the cubes that hold and hide everything.

This room is full of everything from a printer, cricut, paper, scrapbooking supplies, sewing, school supplies, glue, spray paint, ribbon, wrapping center, vinyl, punches, albums, church lesson and FHE kits, stamps, gift bags, flowers, yarn, home DYI, glitter, party supplies, etc.

AWE its wonderful!

More wall décor to come!

I’m still pondering the perfect things.

Life is Good!

This room makes me a HAPPY girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment