Sunday, November 3, 2013

A little Baby Shower…

My neighbor Tiffany just had a baby girl!

This was her 1st baby so I had a little shower for her.

These are the details:

The Invitation made with my cricut using Cake Basic cartridge.

20131022_160751

This is the cutest cupcake holder I could find.  I bought the

pattern off  Esty. (claudinehellmuth)  Printing, cutting,

gluing them took most of my spare time the week leading up to

the shower. But it was well worth it!

They turned out darling!

Onesies Monthly Sticker Banner!

20131102_102451

Bought paper mache letters just needed to at Painting & Glitter!!

20131102_083029

Decorated some Mason jars and added Babies Breath~

20131102_120521

Playing with Pink Tulle~ is always fun I made 5 little pom poms for a garland above the dessert table.

20131101_102038

Home made Watermelon Daisy and Tulip Suckers

20131102_120425

20131102_104247

20131029_16514420131102_120445

It was a very good turn out and I hope Tiffany felted welcomed and loved by her neighbors!

No comments:

Post a Comment