Sunday, May 12, 2013

motherhood & my role today


My Mother’s Day 2013
I have 4 children there ages range from 16 to 4.
Life can get a little crazy…
But I can honestly say I don’t stress out!
I am usual up for about anything
that gets thrown in my path.
By now I know my limits,
I know when to say no,
I know when I can take on more things in my schedule
or my kids schedule.
I know when enough is enough,
I know when my kids need a break as well.
I know this season on life goes by to quickly.
I know life isn’t perfect.
I know it’s the small things that matter most.
I know money can't  buy happiness.
I know when to stop counting loads of laundry I do in a week.
I know eventually I will get a shower in.
I know teaching by example always is BEST.
I know there will always be messes to clean up.
I know laughter is the best medicine.
I know when to turn on cell phones and TV’s.
I know I can’t do my kids homework, but
thank goodness Scott usual can.
I know this is the hardest, yet most
rewarding job I will ever have.
I know not to wish my days away.
I know the grass isn’t always greener.
I know this job motherhood has brought out the worst
in me at times.
I know I have a forgiving and caring
Heavenly Father.
I know these children weren't mine first,
they came from a loving father,
who sent them to me so,
I get to Love them,
and help them, return back to there Father in Heaven.
I know this is just a part of HOW and
WHO I’m suppose to BE
and I am so Grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment