Monday, March 11, 2013

St. Patty’s pot o’ gold

I just have a couple

more little candy gifts for

St. Patrick Day!

crafts st pattys day 3-13 010

I adore these small plastic cylinders I found at Hobby Lobby usually used for storing beads in.

crafts st pattys day 3-13 015

With the pot of gold at the bottom of the rainbow, it totally makes sense.

crafts st pattys day 3-13 011

Rolo’s and Skittles!!

crafts st pattys day 3-13 012

My helper, she is always by my side. And of course we were watching “When in Rome” which is totally a cute movie.

crafts st pattys day 3-13 016crafts st pattys day 3-13 013

I cut these tags out with my Cricut, and used close to my heart stamps.

crafts st pattys day 3-13 018

I wish you all a Happy St. Patrick’s Day on Sunday.

Like the Tag says:

May LUCK be your friend

in whatever you do….

Love, Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment