Friday, November 2, 2012

4 Years of GROWTH

 

il 570xN.221210851 Dr. Seuss Quotes: Inspire Kids Year Round

I have found myself repeating this over and over!

Yes (to myself)

If you talk to Scott he says I have been in mourning for 3 weeks now.

All because I was released from Young Woman's,

First of all I knew I would get release at some point.

I even knew the time was coming, 4 years is a long time.

BUT, I feel heart broken, sad, lost.

I know there is a time and season for everything,

I also know I put my whole heart and soul into my calling

and gave 110%. I have learned MORE from the girls than they learned from me.

They are amazing girls, they are strong, smart, beautiful, knowledgeable, talented and know they are Daughters of God.

I would always say to them you probably won’t remember any lessons I have taught you, but I know you will remember the way I made you feel.

I pray that they will always remember how I made them feel, I truly loved them. How I know this is how I served them, willingly, unselfishly, whole heartedly, with Christ-like love.

I will always value these last 4 years of GROWTH, they have been priceless to me.

.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment