Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Back to School

It’s that time of year again. I don’t really like it, but I know I can’t do a thing about it. Summer was wonderful, full of tons of TIME together. I am so grateful, because I know I will never get it back. Going back to school means to me that my babies are growing up so fast. Learning so much, becoming more independent, gone all day-5 days a week, endless homework, schedules becoming very busy, and tons of friends over. 

aug bday first of school 2012 007

Sophomore

aug bday first of school 2012 006

7th Grade

aug bday first of school 2012 008

5th Grader….

I know they are ready to go, they are all so excited.

All I ask is

Enjoy each day.

and

Don't grow to fast.

cause

My heart can hardly stand it!

No comments:

Post a Comment