This Morning Our Sweet Grandma Brough passed away. I immediately thought of what an amazing life she had, and how grateful I was to be apart of it. I have learned so much from her. She was a wonderful COOK, very INTELLIGENT, liked playing GAMES, a caring GREAT GRANDMOTHER to my children, and a JOKESTER. My second thought was how happy she must be to be reunited with her son Bradley after all these years. What a sight that would have been. My heart is filled with such love and hope for what comes next for her. And also to her Daughter my Mother in-law. My thoughts and prayers are with you during this time. What an amazing example of devotion and strength you have showed all of us.
This poem pretty much sums up how she lived her life.

I am so blessed to know I will see all my loved one’s again. Until that time comes I will do my best IN THIS LIFE, which I have been GIVEN!
No comments:
Post a Comment