After much debate and going back and forth over should I have a blog or should I not? Well, its official I am going to try this after all... Not that I have tons of time on my hands but, along with that I have 4 wonderful children and a GREAT husband whom I share this amazing LIFE with! I feel if I don't note things down they will soon be forgotten. That is why I blog!!
Monday, December 19, 2011
one word “Basketball”
This might be just a word too many. But this little word is so much more than that. It is a huge commitment, hard work, dedication, concentration, team work, expensive, time consuming, just to name a few. Gavin has been playing basketball since he was 5 years old. This past Fall he started on a competitive Team (super league AAU) He is able to do what he loves 3 nights a week at practice and Games once a week. Also some time gets invited to play in tournaments. He is learning a lot and gets a lot of coaching and technique practice. A lot of his personality plays out on the court. He is and has been competitive and hard working and never gives up since he was a little boy. He is find out by playing on this team that there is a lot of other kids his same age that our good players as well. He knows he has to work hard and listen and be unselfish to stand out on the court. I love watching him play and grow has a player. Way to go BUD!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment