Not sure how 9 years have
pasted already but they have. Whitney
was born 6 weeks earlier.
She come to earth a fighter and O'boy
does that still stand true. She is one
tough, sweet, little,
my minds made up, creative,
daddy's girl..
I need to admit that her B-day was
so hard for me. Not sure what
it was. Alot of memories
came back to me regarding her
birth, the days and weeks,
following. What stands out to me this
year is that LIFE GOES ON. Just
has it did in August of 2002.
I wanted to spend all my time at
Primary Children's but
I still had a Husband, 2 little boys at
home, household duties, chores etc.
Tristin started Kindergarten,
Gavin had a b-day turning 3,
Scott still had to go Bow Hunting.
I had a b-day turning 28. Some
parts seem like a blur and I am sure
they need to stay that way.
I know I wasn't on top of my game
during this time.
I also remember how I felt
extremely loved by my father in heaven
knowing that he knew what was best
for me and my family.
I knew he loved Whitney even more
perfectly than I did. I also knew
that if I couldn't have the change to be
her Mom on earth I would be
giving that change in heaven someday.
Don't get me wrong I had bad
days, my heart would ache
my mind would play games with me.
I hated having an empty baby car
seat in the back of my car just in case
they let her come home that day.
I hated feeling like I need to
explain to people how I was doing.
Now, August of 2011
Well, I still have a husband,
who is my best friend,
and loves me for me!!
Whitney is starting 4th grade,
Tristin is a Freshman,
Gavin's B-day is next week he will be 12.
Payton is 2 and I am glad that
LIFE GOES ON...
No comments:
Post a Comment