Friday, May 6, 2011

Motherhood Matters!!

It's Mother's Day in just a few days. I thought I would jot down somethings about ME.

Who I am???

I think I think to much
I am driven, always busy
I scream on roller coaster rides even
if it's not scary, I think it's funner that way
I like to accomplish things
Grateful I came from a BIG FAMILY, I keep
them all close to my HEART
I am a list maker
I create things
My kids know when the house is clean,
Mommy's HAPPY!
I am all about details
Always up for a GIRLS night
I am blessed with the GREATEST husband
and BEST friend ever
Wish I wasn't so hard on myself
I appreciate SIMPLE pleasures... like
buttered popcorn, DVR, getting my hair done
Love to Laugh
Chocolate Cinnamon Bears
Favorite color is GREEN
Almost everything makes me CRY
I believe I am a child of GOD
Can't stand to exercise but I know it's
the right thing to do
Feels there is nothing... NOTHING that
brings me more JOY and HAPPINESS than
my little family! My husband. My children.
And my sacred role of being a
WIFE and MOTHER.

No comments:

Post a Comment