Tuesday, March 22, 2011

What's for Dinner?

Not tonight, but on March 17th I made Corned Beef and Cabbage. It was delicious. Yes the Leprechaun's found our house this year. He left us Lucky Charm Cereal for Breakfast.  Some gold coins and rainbow licorice for the kids. I also made green jello of course, cuz that is so easy. Well that's about it. Our March is going good and we are healthy and happy. So Lucky and/or Blessed for one thing we all feel Loved! I decided am going to put my recipes on just because.

Corned Beef

Trim the Meat
Place in Crock Pot with Spice Packet
Add 1 Cup Water
Cook for 8 Hrs.
About 1 Hour before it is done I added Cabbage, Red Potatoes, Carrots, Onion

Festive Cabbage Salad

1 small head Cabbage, shredded
2 celery chopped
2 green onions sliced
1 med. tomato chopped
1/3 C mayo
3 Tb sugar
1 Tb lemon juice
1 Tb white wine vinegar
1 t. celery seed
1/4 t seasoned salt
1/4 t pepper
1 med. avocado diced

In a large bowl and mix! Very Good From Allyson, Thank you

I saw several things online, I never tried them but thought they looked good. Take a look.

www.lilluna.com/2011/02/food-fun-friday-10-st-patricks-day-food.html

Here is what our dinner looked like.. Not bad



No comments:

Post a Comment