After much debate and going back and forth over should I have a blog or should I not? Well, its official I am going to try this after all... Not that I have tons of time on my hands but, along with that I have 4 wonderful children and a GREAT husband whom I share this amazing LIFE with! I feel if I don't note things down they will soon be forgotten. That is why I blog!!
Sunday, August 1, 2010
70 Years...
Happy 70th Birthday Dad!! We all enjoyed sending the evening together with my dad for his birthday. We went swimming and then had a BBQ. Afterwards went back to the house and listened to stories of his childhood and different times in his life, as well has moms. We actually asked the questions and video
there answers. So that was nice to learn so much more about them. We gave him a Scrapbook with 2 pages from each child with our favorite memories and what we learned from him. It turned out great. We were missing Denise and Russell. We are all so grateful for such a Wonderful, Hard working and Humble father he is to us. We look up to him and Love him very much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment