Along with being LUCKY, I feel totally BLESSED!! To be a Wife,Mom,Sister,Friend,Aunt,Daughter to name a few.Also, my favorite color is GREEN. Our family had a great St. Patricks day.. It started with the kids getting ready for school and they all made sure they were wearing GREEN. From eating green food, gold coins, pinching each other it was a day to remember. Gavin came home sick from school today, with the stomach flu. He was asleep when I took this photo of the kids. I did have to go to YW, it was "get to know your leaders night". So need less to say it was pretty fun pulling out the old photos and them asking all very inappropriate questions when it was finally over I was ready to be home. I do miss the Dinner that Grandma Allyson always prepares for her family, I love her Corn Beef and cabbage and salads it is a WONDERFUL tradition and I am THANKFUL for the times we have been able to attend.


No comments:
Post a Comment